The Internet is overflowing with countless websites dedicated to helping you improve and refine your digital marketing strategy. But how can you tell which ones are the best? To help you sort out the superior from the subpar, we’ve compiled a list of our favorite digital marketing sites. These are the sites we recommend that you check on a regular basis to stay up to date on all the latest digital marketing tip, trends, and news items.
- Moz: We cannot recommend the Moz Blog enough. If you want to improve your SEO strategy and build your online marketing skills, Moz should be your go-to resource. With features written by some of the industry’s best leaders and innovators, Moz ensures that their information is fresh, informative, and cutting-edge. Whether you are an expert or beginner, Moz will provide you with essential insights, tips, research, and general know-how. We are big fans of their White Board Fridays, where Moz founder Rand Fishkin walks you through tricky SEO topics in language we can all understand.
- Neil Patel: Neil Patel is a true virtuoso of the digital marketing industry. He is an author, entrepreneur, and marketing expert. He also runs one of the best digital marketing websites on the Internet. His blog provides excellent tips about driving traffic to your website, ranking on search engines, improving your social media strategy, and so much more. Neil blogs regularly, so there is always something fresh and informative on his site.
- CoSchedule: CoSchedule provides clear, step-by-step articles on all aspects of SEO and digital marketing. They break things down in ways that you can understand and implement immediately. From copywriting guides to social media promotion schedules, they provide everything you need to build a smooth and effective digital marketing strategy. They also compile excellent free templates for things like social media, marketing, creative briefs, and more.
- Search Engine Land: We frequently check Search Engine Land for the most up-to-date news on search engines, social media sites, and other online happenings. If you want to be an informed Internet user, we recommend consulting Search Engine Land on a regular basis. They’ll provide essential information on the comings and goings of industry giants like Google and Facebook while also sharing interesting content on everything from Local Searches to Artificial Intelligence.
- Social Media Examiner: This site is totally dedicated to bringing its readers the latest social media news, research, and strategies. Whether you want to master Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, LinkedIn, or all of the above, Social Media Examiner will provide you all the tips and tricks that you’ll need. They also provide great insights about using video to improve your social media marketing.
- Search Engine Journal: Want to learn about backlinking? Microtargeting? Facebook Insights? Search Engine Journal has probably covered it at some point. They fill their site with the best SEO and digital marketing news, interviews, and how-tos. Their site also offers a variety of podcasts, eBooks, webinars, and illustrated downloadable guides.
- Buffer: Buffer is a handy tool we recommend to all our customers. It allows you to write and schedule social media posts in advance across multiple platforms. But their blog is also a great resource for learning how to build a solid social media marketing strategy. Why not visit their blog each you use their site to plan out posts on social?
- Kissmetrics: Kissmetrics is an excellent blog for those of you who are already confident and knowledge about SEO. It is a great source for indepth information about analytics, marketing, and engagement. In addition, they host webinars and provide downloadable marketing guides.
- HubSpot: The HubSpot blog provides valuable information for all sorts of marketers and sales folks, but we promise you’ll find it useful for the hospitality field as well. They offer an excellent free library of marketing resources as well as informative and highly readable articles about things like copywriting, email newsletters, content strategy, and more.
Read these blogs for the best and most up-to-date digital marketing insights, news, and strategies. And don’t forget to regularly check the Odysys blog. Not to brag, but we think we’re pretty good too.
Click here to subscribe to the Odysys blog and stay up-to-date on the latest industry news and digital marketing insights.